Some Technical Info
When you invest so much in your home or office, with the interior design and the new furniture and carpets, etc., the ideal is for you to be able to maintain the same high quality standards as on the day of purchase. The problem is, life settles in and things get dirty and less fresh and seem old.
That is where Tulip Cleaning Services comes in. We aim to provide our clients with the most up to date, successful and high quality cleaning products. With this in mind, we would like to provide you with the information about our products so that you are fully aware of all the technical data involved in what goes in to how we maintain your carpet and furniture to the highest quality.
Because every rug, carpet, wood floor, window, air duct, furniture, etc. is different, Tulip Cleaning Services has developed different technical cleaning methods to cater to these so that no matter what you have in your home or office, it will be cleaned to the highest level.
Maintaining Your Carpets
Our objective is to ensure that your carpets and upholstery last as long as possible, so as well as providing cleaning assistance, we like to give you tips on how to best handle your goods.
From the technical point of view, what you need to know is that today's carpets receive chemical treatment so that soils and stains can be removed and even repelled. However, what happens over time is that dirt, pollutants and unpleasant odors get ingrained in to such materials which ends up serious deteriorating them.
By hiring regular professional cleaning service for your carpets, you will end up with clean rooms which have a fresh, clean look as well as fragrance; the lifespan of your carpets will be extended and your home will be clean of all allergy sensitive dust particles. In addition, if you want to maintain your carpets between cleanings, we recommend your carpets are vacuumed at least once a week.
Your vacuum cleaner should use a properly engineered vacuum cleaner, that has separate motors to suck up the dirt and beat the brushes that free the dirt particles trapped in the carpet, it should have strong suction and firm rotating brushes.
Our Technical Methods
When purchasing carpets or upholstery, you probably want to find the best quality that will give your home or office the most comfortable feel. Unfortunately, if carpets are not treated well, over the years they become old, shabby looking and lack freshness. That is why at Tulip Cleaning Services, we have developed the tried technical methods to ensure that this does not happen with our clients' carpet and upholstery.
And how do we do this? Our cleaning technicians have spent years developing the best technical methods to ensure the best possible results. We use a variety of cleaning service to ensure the best possible results for you carpet, some of the cleaning method we use are:
- Hot Water Extraction - Steam cleaning that frees the dirt particles while applying the cleaning solvent.
- Dry Steam Vapor Cleaning
- Shampoo Cleaning - We use many different shampoo applications (depending on the specific upholstery or carpet) which gently flushes out all soil with soft, fresh and pleasant smelling shampoos, giving our clients that fresh and clean smell that will last even after we have gone.
- Steam and Shampoo Cleaning - A combination of shampoo and steam cleaning that we customize depending on the specific needs of the client's home or office.
- Foam Cleaning - Different types of foam depending on the requirements which enables one to vacuum out the dirt thereafter since the foam loosens it.
- Bonnet cleaning - Used for delicate carpet, so you the carpet will not suffer any shrinkage or color running, no matter how delicate your material.
- Dry Compounds Cleaning - applied to prevent wetting delicate carpets, and carpets in high traffic areas that need to dry as quick as possible - like in an office or a store.
You can rest assured that all of our products have been tried and tested over the years, ensuring the final product you receive is the best in the industry. All technicians at Carpet Cleaning San Diego are fully aware immediately upon arrival of the most appropriate technology to be used in your home or office so that you will end up with the best job and be extremely satisfied.